Current turnaround time is 2-3 weeks. If you need your artwork before then, we can probably work with you, send us an email!
Capture magical memories forever with an original custom watercolour portrait of your beloved furbaby/s created from your photos!
Unique and vibrant, watercolour has a glow and vividness no other medium can match.
We use the highest quality materials so the artworks are created to last: 300gsm Arches acid-free archival paper and Daniel Smith paints with lightfastness rating of 100+ years.
This is truly a gift that will keep on giving for generations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we can combine several different photos into one big family portrait painting.
Yes, we can make adjustments to the original photo as we paint so let us know if you'd like a pesky eye booger or leash disappeared. We can even add accessories or favourite toys, as long as you can provide a good reference.
If you have any other questions on what is possible, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to make it happen!
I want to order. So, what next?
1. Press that 'Add to Cart' button and put in your order!
2. Send us your photos and any requests/instructions with your order number as the subject header to us via email at email@example.com or find us on social media @artnkookies.petportraits
3. We will confirm the estimated date of completion with you, please let us know if there is a specific date you need the artwork by.
4. When we get started, you'll receive a sketch to confirm the composition of the artwork. This is where you let us know if any major adjustments are needed, once we start adding colour only minor adjustments can be made.
5. You will also receive a photo of the final artwork to make sure you're happy with everything before we ship to you. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
6. We will lovingly package your artwork to make sure it will be safe and sound on the way home!
Other things to note
- Frame is not included.
- We do not typically paint backgrounds. We are happy to add a simple background for free (see example artworks) but a detailed background will require additional cost, please get in touch to arrange.
- We can do custom sizes, please get in touch to arrange.
- We retain the right to reproduce all artworks for promotional purposes on our website, social medias, and any other platforms.
Thank you so much for the beautiful watercolour, which I ordered as a gift for a friend. It's spot on, and so beautifully painted and packaged.
Turned out even better than I expected. Perfect gift and presented beautifully even after shipping.
I can only talk possitive about such and amazing art work. I wanted to include a portrait of my two dogs in my wedding invitations. Natalie squeezed me in last minute to make her wonderful art work. She took her time to study and make an incredible portrait of my two dogs. My two babies look perfect. Even if working against time the result was amazing and on time. Thank you for the great response time and making it possible to have my wedding invitations ready before December ended. I would love to have more art work done in the future ❤️. Thank you for your hard work and sharing your incredible talent. All our family and friends are surprised by such a delicate portrait when they open the wedding invitation.
The final product was more than I would have expected as it was true to life portrait of my dogs.
I would highly recommend asking N Kookies to do your pet.
I ordered a memorial portrait of my family's much loved beagle and Natalie did such an excellent job of capturing him as a young puppy and an older boy. I highly recommend getting your pet portraits done by Natalie as she was extremely professional, efficient and talented! Thank you, Natalie!