Current turnaround time is 2-3 weeks. If you need your artwork before then, we can probably work with you, send us an email!
Capture magical memories forever with an original custom watercolour portrait of your family and friends created from your photos!
Unique and vibrant, watercolour has a glow and vividness no other medium can match.
We use the highest quality materials so the artworks are created to last: 300gsm Arches acid-free archival paper and Daniel Smith paints with lightfastness rating of 100+ years.
This is truly a gift that will keep on giving for generations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we can combine several different photos into one big family portrait painting.
Yes, we can colourise old black and white photos, if you are able to provide a colour reference for skin, hair and eyes.
Yes, we can make adjustments to the original photo as we paint so let us know if you'd like a pesky double chin disappeared or perhaps you'd prefer a more recent hair colour. We can even do clothing, as long as you can provide a good reference.
If you have any other questions on what is possible, feel free to email us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to make it happen!
I want to order. So, what next?
1. Press that 'Add to Cart' button and put in your order!
2. Send us your photos and any requests/instructions with your order number as the subject header to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on social media @artnkookies
3. We will confirm the estimated date of completion with you, please let us know if there is a specific date you need the artwork by.
4. When we get started, you'll receive a sketch to confirm the composition of the artwork. This is where you let us know if any major adjustments are needed, once we start adding colour only minor adjustments can be made.
5. You will also receive a photo of the final artwork to make sure you're happy with everything before we ship to you. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
6. We will lovingly package your artwork to make sure it will be safe and sound on the way home!
Other things to note
- Frame is not included.
- We do not typically paint backgrounds. We are happy to add a simple background for free (see example artworks) but a detailed background will require additional cost, please get in touch to arrange.
- We can do custom sizes, please get in touch to arrange.
- We retain the right to reproduce all artworks for promotional purposes on our website, social medias, and any other platforms.
I am SUPER impressed with the quality of the watercolour. I thought I was asking the impossible - combining multiple photos in order to create a wedding photo with my late nan, my sister, my mum and I for my mum for mother's Day - Natalie did a fantastic job. The photos of my nan are over 20 years old and she captured her perfectly! I LOVE the image and so does my mum! Thank you
Wow !!! The watercolour painting Natalie did for me is just AMAZING and you would never know it has come from mashing two photos together to make one picture. If you’re after something special, then Natalie is definitely the person you’re after to create it for you.
Thank you so much for the beautiful painting for my mum and grandma for Mother’s Day. They loved it. You captured my grandpa and Imogen so perfectly. I received the original as well and it’s just perfect. Thank you!
Thank you so much for you’re amazing creation, an image we’d never have been able to get without your help. My husband absolutely loved it and had a tear in his eye, coming from a man who never shows his emotions, that’s pretty big! Highly recommend Art N Kookies, quick turn around, accomodating, beautiful work and fantastic to communicate with.
We recently had Natalie create an extra special piece for my mother in law. She had lost her mother at a young age, and recently became a grandmother herself for the first time.
With only two photos, one of her late mother Phyllis and one of my son Levi, Natalie was able to bring a beautiful imagine to life - one of Levi being held lovingly by his great-grandmother. Every detail was perfect and my mother in law was truly blown away when she opened it.
Thank-you so much for all the time and effort you’ve put in to make this piece of art so personalised and so perfect. Your kindness and professionalism was appreciated and I will most definitely be a returning customer. X